How we can help you achieve your goals & ambitions
The New Year is fast approaching, which only means one thing: New Year's resolutions. New Year's resolutions are the perfect opportunity for all those who have failed to start making the changes that they said they would make.
For many of us, it's not the 'setting goals' that is the hardest part, it's actually sticking to them. We always start with good intentions, but then life gets in the way, or we lose that early rush of motivation and just as quickly as we started, we are back at square one. Sounding familiar?
To help you out, we have come up with a few tips to help you stick to your goals.
1. Call it a goal, not a New Year's Resolution. You will find it a bit easier to stick to this way.
2. Clearly define what you actually want to do.
3. Have some patience with yourself. Change doesn't happen overnight.
4. Keep yourself accountable. Find a buddy who can help keep you on track.
5. Put it in your schedule. Make your goal your priority.
6. Reward yourself. You've earned it.
To get you started, we have put together a Goal Setting template for you to download and start mapping out your goals.
It is Johnston Grocke's goal to ensure that you stick to and reach all your milestones.
Call today on (08) 8303 0300 to book your free Goal Discovery session!